Dr. Paul Hutchison, Clinic Director & Owner
Dr. Hutchison, a New York City native, moved to Memphis, Tennessee in 1991 to begin his practice. Since moving to the area, he has expanded his practice to Covington and in 2010 acquiring the practices of Raines Foot Clinic. Dr. Hutchison and his wife are the parents of 3 children and reside in Memphis.
- State University of New York at Stoneybrook
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatric Surgery Program at Manhattan Podiatry Associates
- Baptist Memorial Germantown Surgery Center
- Methodist North Surgery Center
- St. Francis Hospital
- Memphis Surgery Center
- North Surgery Center
- Union City Surgery Center
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery – Board Certified
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Tennessee Podiatric Medical Association
- Memphis Podiatry Association
Dr. Paul K. Wilson
Dr. Wilson is a native of the Ozarks of Southwest Missouri. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Cell and Molecular Biology from Missouri State University in 2004.
In 2008, Dr. Wilson graduated from Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center in Des Moines, Iowa, with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree.
Following graduation, Dr. Wilson completed three years of advanced surgical training at Truman Medical Center in Kansas City, Missouri, with rotations in podiatric surgery, vascular surgery, wound care, general surgery, emergency medicine, and inpatient medicine.
Dr. Wilson has a strong interest in functional limb preservation. He is a member of the Pi Delta National Podiatric Honor Society and a Diplomate in the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.